Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Colours of the Wind

Colours of the Wind This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This chalk drawing transformed much during each stage of its formation and became something entirely different in the end than what I had intended however, I am satisfied.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

QudsiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 2, 2015 at 8:17 am
this is a beautiful piece. Nice to meet an asian fellow.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful! Thank you for your comment on my poem. I got a job in February :) But yes, this is lovely!

EPluribusUnum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Finally! I hope this goes on the art page. It's fantastic.

dgeileen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the way her neck swings back. I hope the editors look at this again and it gets published because this deserves it!

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 27, 2015 at 8:32 am
I'm surprised this didn't get an editor's pick. Amazing, amazing work!

This. Is. Awesome.