Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > A Scene From The Ramayana

A Scene From The Ramayana

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 10:20 am
is this during their Vanvaas? Good colors!

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice drawing!

AuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:43 am
From my point of view, this is a great piece of art. You have sketched out the outlines of both Ram and Sita perefectly, giving them their Godly outlook. The colours tend to go with the background. Great job!

AuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:44 am
Moreover, I have lived in Karnataka for two years!