Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > A Place to Go

A Place to Go

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love it! It looks like something childish (In a good way I promise!) but very skillful! Very skillful! It's so cute I'm gunna squee! :D
I also want to thank you for all the comments you left on my poetry. :) I'm so very pleased you liked it. You have truly made my night. I don't usually comment back on my own work so...Yeah! I'm going to return the favor and troll your page for a while! :D

SaphiraBrightscales replied...
Sept. 9, 2013 at 1:07 pm :
hehhee thanks. Actually here's what happened, I fell in love with building drawings and then suddenly had this consistent urge to draw the Eiffel Tower, so I made it with two different aspects like where two legs show and where three show, then chose the two-leg one and drawed it up on a huge page (this one) and then since it looked too boring with just black, I made it into a cartoon illustration :P Well, sometimes I like being childish. I am ever so glad that you like it.  Oh nelehj... (more »)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OMG did you draw this?? It's so good! Reminds me of Madeline. LOV it :) keep rockin Dua

SaphiraBrightscales replied...
Sept. 8, 2013 at 4:00 am :
YES! And Thank You. Now that you say it, it does remind one of Madeline, the cartoonish, lamp post and trees do match that Paris, we used to watch that show so much when we were little. Such fun days. :))) Love ya Liv