Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Deep in the Woods

Deep in the Woods

Report abuse
Description:
Pastels are a beautiful medium to work with, this was my very first pastel painting, and I loved it very much.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 2 at 12:55 pm:
Very first pastel painting? It looks like you've been at it for twenty years! I love it so much. Keep up the good work :D

NehanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:21 pm :
Thanks! :)

chamomileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29 at 10:38 pm:
This is flawless. I once had to do a project in pastels, I could never do anything nearly as beautiful. The way you blended colors and showed light is simply amazing. I love your technique and I love the painting itself.

today at 3:21 pm :
Thank you so much!!!