Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Jar and Paints

Jar and Paints

Report abuse
Description:
Pastels. 16in x 16in

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is BEAUTIFUL! You did so well on this, the textures, colors, shading, it's all just gorgeous!

Bluey said...
Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:08 am:
Love it!!! Looks so real!! Keep the pictures coming, very impressive.

NeverBroken said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:33 am:
This is so realistic looking, it could be a photo! Your details are perfect!

junedayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:38 pm:
so incredibly good...i thought it was a photo at first and then clicked on it to make sure it wasn't. only thing: the jar is a little bit lopsided, but then maybe this was the way you drew itt.

UglyMushroomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:17 pm :
Yeah... Once i looked at it from far away, I saw that the jar was kind of smooshed. But thank you!