Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > The Girl from Paris

The Girl from Paris

Report abuse
Description:
I completed this pastel drawing in about 3 days. I do not own the original photo.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

NehanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4 at 7:36 am:
I think this is amazing. You should enter this in a contest, you'd totally win. It's perfect the way it is, and I don't think it needs an tweaking. Really good job!!!

Bluey said...
Jul. 3 at 10:06 am:
Awsome!  This picture sooo cool!!  Very talented, I'm impressed!!!  Keep the pictures coming!

junedayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 5:26 pm:
this is great! overall, it is very well done and has an almost worshipful quality to it. one issue I had with it is that the girl almost seems to be sliding off the edge of the frame, due to the cut of her jacket.

Justagirl661This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17 at 12:45 pm:
This is amazing! You're an incredibly talented artist. Keep up your great work :)