New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Walk In the Park

Walk In the Park This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

aliveoninkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:23 pm:
Wow your amazing!this is really good!

pulledheartstringThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20 at 2:21 am:
Art fantastically done.

foreverskater said...
Mar. 4 at 10:43 pm:
One word to describe this : Beautiful. The quality is magnificnt and the place looks really pretty.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 6:06 pm:
Just strunning and unbelievable the imagery you have shown here, really great job!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 25 at 6:07 pm :
I meant stunning......

monochromaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 30 at 9:30 pm:
thats great! it's really peaceful and shows a lot of talent - or a lot of work:)

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 31 at 4:16 pm :
or both? lol and thank you!

monochromaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 31 at 7:07 pm :
or both, yes:D

MMA96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27 at 10:00 pm:
Wonderful perspective and great color choices!

GillsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27 at 1:43 pm:
I like this very much; It reminds me of a place I used to live.