Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Morning of Bayside

Morning of Bayside This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: landscapes

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

GracieRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:43 am:
This is beautiful! I love all the detail and the shadows.

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:26 am:
This is absolutely beautiful! you chose an interesting subject in transportation but you make it really interesting and visually aesthetically pleasing. keep up the great work.!!

UglyMushroomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing work. AMAZING.

Kimmy_Krak said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 6:34 pm:
you use pastels very well, definitely a lot of detail! do you use pastel pencils?

BillHeLi replied...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:17 am :
Thank you for your comment. Actually I use charcoal pencil a lot.