Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Reality Is Overrated

Reality Is Overrated

Report abuse
Description:
So you want to know all I used for this? well.... Sharpies, oil paint, ballpoint pen, mechanical pencil, origami paper clippings, newspaper clippings, and scraps of my math homework, plus some tissues for blending. enjoy.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Angel8645 said...
Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:59 am
This is so wonderful!!!!!!

Novelist123 said...
I'm glad you went through all this work to create it, because this is true ART! You have a real gift!

Monochrome_PandaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you, that really means a lot!

ccascq said...
LOVE THE COLORS

FashionThief said...
    Very creative and artistic!  By the looks of this and your other drawings, you are a great artist! :)

girly21 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how the black and white collides with the colors! Beautiful piece!

Basketball23 said...
I really, REALLY like how the black and dull collides with the bright and colorful explosioin.  Great!! :)

sherberteater said...
I like how you have it black and white on one 1/2 of it and abstract and bright on the other 1/2. I think you did a good job on this.