Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Losing My Mind

Losing My Mind

Report abuse
Description:
Done with a mechanical pencil and tissues

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

elites5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so clever and really well drawn. I feel the same way most of the time. It looks great! :)

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's extremely clever!  Very abstract too.....and how did you use tissues for that??  But anyway, I really like it!!! :)

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:57 pm :
oh, I forgot to say that they're just for blending- they work really well too!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:27 am :
Well it looks amazing!!!

ccascqThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:04 pm :
LOOKS GREAT!!LOVE IT!! 5 STARS

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really different, but in a good way. I can't believe that you drew that. It's very detailed. great job!

A-Survivor-Named-Via This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:43 am:
WOW. This is awesome! Very unique-looking. :)