Slade

Report abuse
Description:
This is Slade from the Beet comics, I like him almost as much Beet, I like his style ;-)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my GOSH! A Beet the Vandel Buster Fan!!!!!!! I used to read that, but I stoped because my olderbrother warned my the author had no intention of finnishing the series. I wish I had kept reading anyhow. Slade was my favorite, by the way, and this is a great pic of him!

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Heeeeeey, Loud!! YES!! I loved Slade!! I love that series, i read them anyway ^_^

And thank you!!

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can't say I know who this is at all....but still looks really good!

SkyyeTrekkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
THANK YOU READAHOLIC!!!!! You are totally awesome looking at my stuff, thank you, really :-) and this, this is Slade, a character from the Manga comics Beet, I love that comic, hehehe

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 10:50 am
YOU'RE WELCOME SKYYETREKK! YEAH MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK TOO!

Feb. 4, 2012 at 10:53 am
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!