Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Little Red Cap

Little Red Cap This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Couldn't think of a better title, really. Sorry.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

Writer_Jordan said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 1:12 am
Not only a mushroom--nice shot as well--very artistic. Glad to see this instead of another one of those front page facebook photos..

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 10:36 am
Haha, thank you. I post all of those on my facebook, so there's no need to put them on here ;)

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:08 am
I think the title is really cute for the mushroom! Way to use your photographers eye and pick it out.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:30 am
Thanks lilmartz :)

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 6:19 am
Lol I love mushrooms ^_^ nice job in getting it published, it was well deserved

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:30 am
I love mushrooms too! :) Thanks, I'm not sure they're publishing it anymore, though, it just has a editor's choice mark now.

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:56 am
Aww that's sad...:(

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 10:37 am
Yeah, I was reallly excited when I got an email that it was going to be published in the mag :(

savetheplanet said...
This is a really beautiful picture!  It's different.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...

Thanks :)

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Can you hear the rejoicing? The lighter fluttering of the butterfly? The brighter glow of the harvest moon? The fresher fruit of the trees of today? The deeper echo of every word we utter? The subtle change in the pattern of the sparrows' flight? For our dear Stargirl has had a worthy photograph published in a magazine! The Raven congratulates her very warmly.

It's a pretty mushroom. A fairy indeed, sprung from the earth and hidden by the green.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...

I've finally made some sort of a large mark on the world, your congratulations are happily received, and immensely treasured. 

It is only a matter of time before I get to express congratulations on your behalf, I am certain. 

Le hannon, Raven.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

You deserve it so much. :)

Nah, Teenink can't recognize me, 'cause I'm in hiding. Or even, I'm on the lamb, even if the lamb is a creature of the air.

I saw a raven this morning on the way to school.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...

You really think that much of me?

Oh, I didn't mean just teenink, there are other ways to be published, you know :)

I think this is the month of ravens, it seems like I've been seeing them around often. I could be mistaken, though, many of them were high up, flying. 

Most definitely. :)

In that case, my work has already been published. But the publisher is some spirit who lives in the shadows, the editor is a little white monkey who stares at the sand, and my audience is almost entirely invisible.

It very possibly is. It's wonderful to see birds performing their adventuresome dance so high up in the air, an act of undeserved kindness for we people who depraved them of their home.

The Raven's month, however, is October. And he's very e... (more »)

IamtheshyStargirl replied...

I shall be part of your audience, then, admirer of the white monkey, spirit, and Raven alike. I shall contribute to the more-than-invisible audience. 

What a sad way to think of it. 

I shall be excited to, and may I inquire as to the occasion?

Then, the performance is dedicated to that member of the audience who is more-than-invisible. Dim the lights, ready the musicians, and hear me now and forever.

The occasion? The month is the occasion! October is the most beatiful time of the year for me, and it is when I am most myself. It makes me feel free, and content. I am Autumn's Child, and October is the heart of Autumn.