Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > The tears deep in my soul

The tears deep in my soul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Traditional Art / Drawings / Portraits & Figures ©2011 *Rajacenna I was experimenting with watercolors. I wanted to describe through my drawing how overwhelming tears and emotions can be when it's all too much. Made with colour pencils and watercolors.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

vazenitran98 said...
You are such an amazing artist! Very gifted.

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the way it looks like you let paint run down her face as tears, very poetic.

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 5:59 am
Crying poetry deep in her soul, I love the colorful creativity !

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hauntingly beautiful~

EdenDreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is unbelievably beautiful! 

Chibbie said...
this is just wonderful :)

ohheyyyelli said...
I love the watercolors dripping, it looks really neat. This is different from most of the work you've posted, but I love it even more, because it shows emotion and real creativity.(:

andromeda13 replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 7:06 am
I agree, the other images you have posted are truly amazing but this is by far the best because of all the emotion in it.

billgamesh11 said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:34 am
I love, love, love, LOVE, the idea of combining the watercolors and colored pencils!!! Great Job!!! :):):);)

Laura_Oliver said...
The watercolors dripping has a nice, natural effect to it--good job!

Meko8195 said...
I have looked at all your drawings (All amazing btw) But I have to know. Are you sure ur a teen. Because if so ur gonna be a very rich and famous artist. On work like this you could possibly get into amazing art schools without having to pay :D Not that you would need to go to college if you want to be a fine artist but still....Your artwork is truely amazing. Good work ^^

musicispassion said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 3:06 am
creative idea love it sweet job :P

waiting_to_be_found said...
Wow, I love the color and the mix of mediums used (or so it seems)

COURTneyyy27 said...
How come no one else has commented on this? It is simply BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I was as talented as you are. Amazing.