New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Jack Sparrow drawing

Jack Sparrow drawing

Report abuse
Description:
Made with colour pencils =D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own!

AMJaeh said...
no no no thats not a drawing it looks far too real to be drawing how is that a possibility

albinotiger said...
Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm:
there's no way this is real, its too good, great job!! I <3 Captian Jack Sparrow!

yaythisisavailable said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....sorry... that was my jaw dropping

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:16 pm:
I have been drawing with pencil since August 2011 and it's lot's of fun. but now I want to spread out more and learn colored pencil too, do you know of any good books on it? I would love some advice!

callie15 said...
Oh. My. Goodness.

EveryDayInspiredThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You are my drawing hero! This is so awesome, I am in love with your work!

jpbookerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i cant beleive this is a drawing!!! how long did it take you to do this???? its amazing!! i change my mind this is the most real drawing ive ever seen

_toni4asec_ said...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 4:47 am:
noooooooo!!!! this is unbelievable... wooow is all i have to say

billgamesh11 said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:36 am:

You so did not draw this :)

Wow, again

You will never ever ever cease to amaze everyone who looks at your drawings!!! :):):);)

mikeNikesRia said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:52 pm:
this is really good.. but how com on all yur pictures is says rajacenna.com?

InvisibleNerdGirl said...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 5:44 pm:

WOAH!

Watch, I'm gonna say it again.

WOAH!!!

:D You are amazing! Johnny Depp is amazing! THIS IS AMAZING!!! :D (Sorry, I'm hyper right now.) How big is this in real life?

wingofangel said...
OMG! remarkable ur soooo talented I'm a huge fan of Johnny Depp I just love this sooo deeply, truly, madly much keep it up I'm taging all ur art as my favorite! GBU! :)

Crogirl said...
WOW!! It's a crime how good this is. I can't see a single flaw in it. You are really amazing, probably the best artist here.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 6:19 pm:

O.O

YOU MUST TELL ME HOW YOU DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE IF YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN YOU'D HAVE TO COME TO MY FUNERAL, AND THAT WOULD BE EXPENSIVE, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO THIS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH I ... (more »)

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 6:26 pm :
Why do you put all of your drawings under 'Photo' but you call them drawings in their titles?

flyingpinkgiraffesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 11:10 am:
wait you drew that?  

Tiger cub said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:35 pm:
How did you do that? it's beautiful. What techniques did you use? From one artist to another. it's AMAZING :)