Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Jacket On Door

Jacket On Door This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Colored pencil drawing of a jacket hanging on a door.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

.Dimples said...
I love it! Most people dont like this type of art however, I think its wonderful. You used the colors perfectly with flaws. Keep it up!

.Dimples said...

SkimKimchi said...
Tambien tengo una chaqueta azul :D

xelawriter97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:47 am
this is color pencil???? WOW. It looks like a photograph. AMAZING!!!

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you are really talented! great job keep drawing :)

ElizabethW. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing. The color, the texture, and it's so realistic. It looks like it's 3D, like I could reach out and touch it. You have wonderful talent.

Emma H. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 12:44 am
It's simple, but I really enjoy it. It can tell so many stories....

BrittanyPaige14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 8, 2009 at 2:33 am
I love how vibrant these colors are!!! :-)
-BP

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 9:36 am
Wow! I can see the very texture of the coat!
I can't believe you did this with colored pencils, probably because whenever I try drawing with colored pencils it always comes out scratchy.
Magnificent drawing!

Ashlynrae said...
Sept. 12, 2009 at 10:37 am
The colors in this are beautiful. Keep it up!