Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Shakira Portrait

Shakira Portrait

Report abuse
Description:
Pencil drawing of singer Shakira.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Ben dover said...
Nov. 16 at 9:09 pm
M8 I love this pic it's tots amaz

Nut hanger said...
Nov. 16 at 9:07 pm
Love it and fully sick cuz

earthhashopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21, 2012 at 8:13 am
Luv shakira!! This potrait is awezz

firecleansed said...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:56 am
Great work would have never believed that this was the work of a non-professional. Good job.

thefamoustapper said...
You're a true artist. this must take you forever to draw. Thank you for sharing!

_AMZ_ said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:18 am
AH-friggin-MAZING! It takes some patience to do something so detailed, your shading is spot-on and you have really given your subject a voice through the eyes and facial expression. It's freaky to think about it this way, but your art really speaks to me ! haha

AllayAlane said...

This is amazing.

Where did you learn to draw like that?

Casadilla said...
This is crazy, her eyes look like a photo!

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
gorgeous :]

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 9:34 am
Oh my goodness!!!!!! You are totally magnificent!
Where did you learn to draw like this?

Vampires101 said...
holy shizzle your amazing!

Wildheart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Her hair really explains a lot, her eyes too. i can tell what you were thinking and you caught the right features. great job

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is SOOOO Amazing! You are so very talented, it's hard to believe you're a teen!