Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Last Stop

Last Stop This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Acrylic. Lamenting the decline of car enthusiasts and innovative design. Cars in the past are graced with classic beauty. Futuristic cars have beautiful designs. But today's cars, however, are lacking in aesthetic beauty.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

CianaBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 11:16 am
OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SO ARTISTIC I WISH I COULD DRAW THAT WELL!!!!!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1, 2015 at 2:10 am
Oh, this is beautiful...

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I hate that the only thing I can come up with is I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS!!

EttieGH said...
Jan. 27, 2015 at 2:09 am
This is really good. I really understand the message here.

CaseyChickenWang This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! I'm really glad you do. Not a lot of people pay attention to the design of cars unless they are out purchasing one.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey there! The colors and patterns displayed here are absolutely marvelous.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
(Where'd the rest of my comment go?) You had some minor scaling issues (Bonzelle mentioned) that will become better as you mature as an artist. I think my favorite part about this piece, though, is the use and emphasis of the stop sign. It so well communicates the message you were meaning in your description. I also really like how, like Bonzelle said again, the whole piece is whimsical and almost fantasy-like. It brings a happier mood to a serious topic, which is an interesting change.

hahaha thanks! yeah, I do notice the scaling issues :P I'm making a car portfolio so I'll keep that in mind for my future pieces!

Larkin said...
Wow. Theres not much I can say other than that…

Lol thanks Larkin! You're too kind haha

Bonzelle said...
Wow this is so amazing! Your style and media really lends to a whimsical, polished look. I love the details of the truck, like the rust on the fender and hood. And the dirt! I would kill to be able to draw dirt like that!:-)) Looking at this i would assume it was drawn by a proffesional artist. Gosh, I'm really hunting for critiques here... I guess i would only say that the glass should be a bit more sharp and jagged, and the back wheels are a tad too small, but even those are trivial and subje... (more »)

Bonzelle said...
Wow, i love this so much!Your style and media really lends to a a whimsical, polished look. Looking at this i would assume a proffesional artist drew it. I especially love the details of the truck, like the rust on the fender and hood. Plus the dirt. I would kill to be able to draw dirt like that:-)) I'm really hunting for critiques here... I guess the only thing I'd say is maybe the glass on the windshield should be a bit more jagged and sharp, and the back wheels are a tad too small, but even... (more »)