Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Spring Parrots

Spring Parrots

Report abuse
Description:
I sketched the drawing with a pencil and just colored it with color pencils. It took awhile for me to finish it only because i got lazy. haha. I decided to finish it and present it to my friend as a birthday gift. :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 10:10 am:
                            How cute :3

Jacob44 replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:08 pm :
The shading is spectacular! I really need to practice that! All of your posted art is wonderful! Keep posting :D

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:26 am :
                              Ditto

gummybearrevolution said...
Quakerss!!! :D  Love the pic!...so prettty....

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

THIS IS SO COOL THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO YELL INSANELY!

RANDOM: I WANNA BIRD!

Super awesomeness :}

Ty_Skeiky said...
MY SISTER HAD PARRAKEET'S LIKE THOSE............. EXCEPT THEY DIED BECAUSE SHE BARELY FED THEM.

emi0218 said...
Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:31 am:
wow thanks! haha. i usually draw when i feel like it which is really rare so i actually don't draw too often. i do get really into it though when i decide to do it. :]

distant_dreamer said...
Aug. 8, 2009 at 8:17 am:
Wow!you are really really good at drawing!!!! Keep it up!!! I can see a lot of talent shining through you!!!! :)