Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Up and Up

Up and Up This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Life is chaos, wreckage. Even from below one can radiate light, just look up. Newspaper and line work, splashes of color to create a sultry, industrial feel.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

curlew77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 22 at 6:09 pm
this is cool. I like the perspective; that seems like it would be really hard. Did you paint from a reference picture or just from your head? Either way it's super impressive. Go you.

BlueFoxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 2 at 2:43 pm
I used a picture for the general framework of the man, and then changed things around and put in my own differences and techniques, background was on a whim   and yeah this angle was hella interesting haha