Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Report abuse
Description:
Just pencil. ;)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:22 pm:
Wow ur amazing! I love it!

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 2:14 pm:
This is Amazing

PixieniumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11 at 5:03 am:
I never really knew you could draw. But this is amazing. You're damn talented.

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 18 at 2:31 pm :
Thank you. (:

ShadoWingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, very realistic! wish I could draw like you,  almost looks professional :D

MeggieMillsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:07 am:
So beautiful! what you drew looks so artistic!

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:36 am:
Cookie, you are extremely talented. Nice to know amazing writing is not the only thing your pencil can do.

Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:05 pm :
Hi Ray. Thank you for your comment, very kind of you. XD  By the way, in my poem "Echidna", two literary devices have been used i.e. Metaphor and Personification. If you still don't get it, you should read the Author's Comment column. Apart from that, its open to interpretation. :D Thanks, again.