Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Report abuse
Description:
Just pencil. ;)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3 at 4:22 pm
Wow ur amazing! I love it!

GhostBeam said...
Apr. 13 at 2:14 pm
This is Amazing

Pixienium said...
Feb. 11 at 5:03 am
I never really knew you could draw. But this is amazing. You're damn talented.

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 18 at 2:31 pm
Thank you. (:

ShadoWingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, very realistic! wish I could draw like you,  almost looks professional :D

MeggieMills said...
Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:07 am
So beautiful! what you drew looks so artistic!

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:36 am
Cookie, you are extremely talented. Nice to know amazing writing is not the only thing your pencil can do.

Hi Ray. Thank you for your comment, very kind of you. XD  By the way, in my poem "Echidna", two literary devices have been used i.e. Metaphor and Personification. If you still don't get it, you should read the Author's Comment column. Apart from that, its open to interpretation. :D Thanks, again.