Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Under Siege

Under Siege

Report abuse
Description:
Although it may be a little morbid, this picture was inspired and taken from the terrorist attack on the world trade centers September 11, 2001. The second reason i drew it was because i was listening to...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:34 am
Great job! :)

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:16 am
Thank you very much. your too kind:)

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice work(:

Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:37 am
thank you. your feedback is greatly appreciated!