Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The face of Jesus, and the face of one of his many names, "the lion of Judah", blended together into one. Master. Conqueror. Savior.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own!

leavesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I am not of a Christian faith and I love this piece! It is beautifully done! I can't wait to see more of your work!

AdrienneMPayne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:01 pm:
Brilliant...  What else can be said?  Usually I am turned off by images of Jesus simply because I do not like to put Him in human terms...  However, something about this particular image makes me want to cry.  The symbolism of Christ, our Savior...  It's beautiful.  Nicely done.  :)

Josika.Nav said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:22 am:
whoa, did you actually draw that???

iMurder-SaltPoisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 2:31 am:
.....I don't get it, you're saying Jesus looks like a lion ?

maizyiscrazy replied...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:35 am :
No, s/he is drawing one of Jesus' names, "the lion of Judah," in s/he's own way.

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 10:02 am :
THats a she ?!?!??!

maizyiscrazy replied...
Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:23 pm :
Hahaha, no no, I was talking about the artist.

Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:59 am :
Ohh lol, so Jesus is also known as Juda ?

maizyiscrazy replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:04 pm :
Apparently!

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:12 pm :
It symoblizes the lion and the lamb. God is the lion, and Jesus is the lamb. It's a play on the Truth that God and Jesus are one, like a yolk and a shell.

SilverinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:22 pm :
I thought they were saying, that Jesus was God..

LovelyDuckling said...
I love this piece of art. I am glad that people like you are out and about on teenink spreading the love of Jesus in your own way :)

Faey101 said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 4:33 pm:
I really like it! It's beautiful and original!  

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Oh my gosh.  This is so beautiful and symbolic.  I would buy something like this!

Lowryder said...
Beautiful.  Would you be interested in selling the original or perhaps a print?

EAEmerson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 1:11 pm :
Well my youth pastor currently has the original in his office. But I could probably work something out as far as a print goes

Wordpainter said...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 11:32 am:
Wow!  This is amazing...it's really encouraging to see people using their talents in ways that glorify God instead of bringing others down.  I absolutely love it!

PhotoGirl said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 5:00 pm:
Oh my gosh this is really awesome :)

violingoddess said...
beautiful work! I love it that you used that symbolism :)

itsamazzinggrace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 6:38 am:
This is fantastic, I love the symbolism to it, great job.