Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

untitled

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Did you make this? It's so beautiful. It reminds me of some painting I've seen recently, but I can't recall its name. Not only are you a talented poet, but you're also a spectacular artist. 

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh, Mckay. You flatttteeeerrrrrrr :3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
How'd you make it. Seems like it would take aeons. The result nonetheless is magnifique.

Actually it took about two hours. I mad it with paint and caffeine! Hahahah.

Well, that'll do the trick. Although if I tried, my painting would come out something like a trainwreck. 

Trainwrecks are great, bro!

Amen to that. Just look at Ke$ha. Talk about trainwreck. And yet unforgettable.