New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

untitled

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 2:50 pm:
Did you make this? It's so beautiful. It reminds me of some painting I've seen recently, but I can't recall its name. Not only are you a talented poet, but you're also a spectacular artist. 

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24 at 5:39 pm :
Oh, Mckay. You flatttteeeerrrrrrr :3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 26 at 3:48 pm :
How'd you make it. Seems like it would take aeons. The result nonetheless is magnifique.

Apr. 29 at 5:53 pm :
Actually it took about two hours. I mad it with paint and caffeine! Hahahah.

May 5 at 7:34 pm :
Well, that'll do the trick. Although if I tried, my painting would come out something like a trainwreck. 

May 6 at 12:17 pm :
Trainwrecks are great, bro!

today at 1:51 pm :
Amen to that. Just look at Ke$ha. Talk about trainwreck. And yet unforgettable.