Nebula 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
for Ryan, June 21 2012. Acrylic

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sometimes I like to paint or doodle or sketch. But it comes nowhere near this. Will like sell your pieces to some famous art galleries. I can already see them sitting next to like a Dali or a Matisse. This image is going to be with me througout the day. I like all the colors you chose. You have a keen eye to capture the infinite beauty of our universe. And stars,,,oh, lovely stars. What was your inspiration for this painting?

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:27 pm :
SPACE and this guy I knew and also thinking my mum had cancer. Lots of things. Thank you! Ohhh space.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:42 pm :
Your mum has cancer? Oh no. I hope she's ok. 

Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:48 pm :
No, she doesn't have cancer. Last summer, I came to a certain crossroads, during which a lot of Big Things happen during quite a Little Time. I had met an exciting, dangerous young man, my mother was undergoing a series of scary biopsies that were almost certain to have scary results... Lots of feels. Anyway, long story short, she doesn't have cancer and he went by the wayside, etc etc, painting. Haha

May 1, 2013 at 3:02 pm :
Pheeewww. That's good news. Always. Yet too bad about the guy. That must've sucked. Nonetheless, great inspiration for a beautiful painting. Sometimes the bad in life gives birth to the best in life. 

May 3, 2013 at 12:35 am :
Oh, no, no regrets there. He was great but definitely a temporary little obsession, haha.