New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Final Portrait

Final Portrait This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is my last great work for school in art lessons! :) We had the task to create a portrait of ourselves. Since I am personally a big fan of Gothic art and in general of dark and imaginative pictures,...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

KkatKreationzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:51 am:
Beautiful! Keep up the beautiful work! 

bloodwraith1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:42 am:
Ah! i love it. i would really buy it if it was a poster in a shop

Sadako-xDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:38 am :
Thank you very much!! <3 Unfortunately, I do not sell it as a poster, but thanks again anyway ^^.