Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Everything Me

Everything Me

Report abuse
Description:
Spent the last couple of days drawing this. It's a mash up of everything that I like. :D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

blueberrycheesecake said...
May 11, 2013 at 7:13 pm:
too narcissistic for me LOL, just joking. it's cool ;)

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 23, 2013 at 9:39 pm :
Jee thx Karl. xD  Better than ur art...which is non-freaking-existant...

NintendudeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:45 am:
Just when I thought you couldnt get any cooler. Way to go!

BraidRunner said...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:33 pm:
This is fabulous!!!!!!!! I love all the different colors and its so neat how all the elements blend!!!!!!!

LittleBitOfSunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:41 pm :
Thank u so much! This is one of my fave pics I've done, so that means a lot. :DD

monochromatic said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:24 pm:
again, amazing blend of colors. :)

Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:40 pm :
why thank you! ;D