Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Abstract Peace

Abstract Peace

Report abuse
Description:
This took a really long time, and my bro said he couldn't tell what it was. :/
Tags: peace love

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh. Siezure. ^u^ Lemme apologize to anyone who find that offensive. Nah, this is so colorful. And good too. PEACE PEACE PEACE. And LOVE. Lots and lots of LUV. 

Scarlett_the_pegacorn replied...
May 11, 2013 at 2:29 am
Aw, darn. Did I forget the disclamer? WARNING: May cause epileptic siezures. Not to be viewed by those prone to severe kidney failure, or heart problems. :3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Uh, no you didn't. Now, you'll have to talk with my lawyer. I'm suing you for various reasons. Like failure to post health warnings that can be life threatning. Um, what else? Oh yeah, medical expenses. Emotional distress, just cuz. Everyone sues for emotional distress, even though it makes no sense. And um...yeah...my therapy classes. Cuz after this I need to see a therapist for seven years. Actually I can't see the therapist either...I went blind too. And legally too. DMV had t... (more »)

Scarlett_the_pegacorn replied...
May 17, 2013 at 3:44 am
Ur the only person I know that can make me smile no matter what the circumstances. Btdubz, Chuck Norris is my lawyer, so good luck with that. ;3

Yeah, well my lawyer’s Jackie Freakin’ Chan. And he can kick Norris’s butt. So, yeah. (That makes me sound like I’m in the 3rd grade or something.) Old man fight!! Although, I think the jury’s gonna have a hard time understating my lawyer’s broken English. Not gonna lie. And the feeling’s mutual. You always make me smile too. Even when I’m in a cr*ppy mood. 

Scarlett_the_pegacorn replied...
May 19, 2013 at 11:07 am
C'mon now, be realistic! Jackie Chan vs. Chuck Norris, is a draw. theres no friggin' way Jackie would win. The victor would end up being decided by forcing dinosuars to have a pie eating contest. Problem=solved  

BraidRunner said...
This is my all time favorite of yours!!!!!! I cn totally tell what it is and it is AWESOME!!!!!

LittleBitOfSunshine replied...
Aw, thank u SOOOO much. That means a lot!