Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > A Clockwork Orange

A Clockwork Orange

Report abuse
Description:
Once I read a book by Anthony Burgess called 'A Clockwork Orange' published in 1962. After reading and claiming the book as one of my favorites if all time I watched the movie. This is an image from the movie, released in 1971 that I recreated using acrylic paints. Enjoy.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

PudgeHalterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 10:06 am:
Teach me? :P

kal.belThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 13 at 10:08 am :
I'll take that as a compliment(: lol thank you!(:

PudgeHalterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 13 at 10:10 am :
No, Im really asking you to teach me :P

Feb. 13 at 11:45 am :
Lol just need practice. Its something I cant really teach you, just natural for me. Artists run in the family.(: