Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > as times goes by

as times goes by

Report abuse
Description:
my surreal drawing~~!made using graphite pencils
Tags: surreal

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is the definition of amazing artwork. I love the theme and your sketch work. You have talent.

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:40 am
Wow this is really good :o

angel143 said...
Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:26 am
This is beautiful love it rock on!

Hamzawaseem said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:45 am
a great work!

fadhlysb replied...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:55 am
thanks dude!

compassion said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:37 am
I love it! The details are excellent! I am stunned cant say anything  more. you keep rocking!!!

Royally_Screwed_Princess said...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 am
Wow your talented 

fadhlysb replied...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:05 am
thanks! it meant a lot

londongirl90 said...
I love this!

MoniSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
FANTASTIC I Love it

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ooooh, that's awesome. I love the more abstract/weird art. :) Great job!

fadhlysb replied...
dude.... this is surreal...

Zoya_Khan said...
Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:57 am
It is really very nice :)

aliceXcheshire said...
Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:52 am
I like this sketch, its an intresting topic that not many can put to words let alone express with lines and shadows. It speaks well especially in this day and age, keep going

waving_or_drowning said...
Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:46 am
I think this drawing is outstanding.  I think it really makes you think and I think there are a lot of meanings you could find behind it.  I love it its so cool

BlackNether12 said...
Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:35 am
Another nice one ( you're really good ), I don't quite like the theme here though ( looks like the old guy ripped off the babies head and was planted in some dried mud), dead eyes don't look like that ( if they're supposed to be dead ), and the old guys lips are a bit wrong, and for future reference, you should only have the drawing in the picture ( It would look better ).