New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > ludwig van Beethoven Sketch

ludwig van Beethoven Sketch

Report abuse
Description:
its my drawing of beethoven using 2b , hb,and 8b

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 10:58 am:
U r an amazing artist... Never stop for any reason :) :) :)

fadhlysbThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2 at 12:38 pm :
thanks zoya! and yes ill never stop to create

BlackNether12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 8:32 am:
Very nice job, I'm assuming that you used a picture as a base for it . . . but anyway, really nice on the hair ( I can never get hair right ), hist eyes are a little bit wrong, but very good. ( Did you take out the ears intentionally ? ) 

Jan. 2 at 8:37 am :
no... the ears are really covered with the hair and plus im not that good at realist drawing

BlackNether12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2 at 5:53 pm :
Could have fooled me.