Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Suspicions

Suspicions

Report abuse
Description:
This is a pencil drawing that I recolored using a computer program. I call it "suspicions" because she is looking over her shoulder, and has a wary, apprehensive look.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

SnowflakesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:24 am:
Have you done the colour green eyes on purpose? I always think of green eyes as 'suspicious' so I think that links in really well.
I really like it, you're clearly an amazing artist :) 

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:45 pm :
haha... no, it's just because I have green eyes :D, but you could take it that way...

live4wordsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This looks so real!!! :) I like how the eye is the only thing that is in color, it's amazing!

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is Sooooo realistic! I love how you were able to catch the emotion with so little! I would have thought you would have needed the whole face to catch the expression! you have an amazing gift, use it to the best of your abilities!

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:57 am:
This is so realistic!!!!

Novelist123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is awesome! It creates wonderful feeling, and it's beautifully drawn.

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:18 am :
This is so brilliantly drawn that I can't stop looking at it. It's as if someone in the drawing is actually looking at me :)