Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Suspicions

Suspicions

Report abuse
Description:
This is a pencil drawing that I recolored using a computer program. I call it "suspicions" because she is looking over her shoulder, and has a wary, apprehensive look.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Snowflakes said...
Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:24 am
Have you done the colour green eyes on purpose? I always think of green eyes as 'suspicious' so I think that links in really well.
I really like it, you're clearly an amazing artist :) 

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
haha... no, it's just because I have green eyes :D, but you could take it that way...

live4words said...
This looks so real!!! :) I like how the eye is the only thing that is in color, it's amazing!

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is Sooooo realistic! I love how you were able to catch the emotion with so little! I would have thought you would have needed the whole face to catch the expression! you have an amazing gift, use it to the best of your abilities!

Angel8645 said...
Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:57 am
This is so realistic!!!!

Novelist123 said...
This is awesome! It creates wonderful feeling, and it's beautifully drawn.

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:18 am
This is so brilliantly drawn that I can't stop looking at it. It's as if someone in the drawing is actually looking at me :)