Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

Untitled This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Acrylic on canvas board.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:40 am
Good grief, this fantastical portrait just floats off the page! Dazzling! It has that dreamy look one cannot do anything but adore. Please keep painting. :D 

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 1, 2012 at 11:38 am
So beautiful. It really looks like it could fly right out of the painting. Great job!

LongLazyDays55 said...
Beautiful! It reminds me of the book and film Around The World in 80 Days. Congrats getting an Editor's Choice! Keep painting!

Emmyluwho said...
Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:10 am
I love this! I love how the hot air balloon is floating outside the boundries of the frame. The colors are really good, too.