Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Childhood Curiousity

Childhood Curiousity

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: kids objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:34 am
Wondrously realistic while even more wondrously innocent, just like what it's supposed to represent. Amazing and well done, bravi!! Keep painting! :D 

RaisaMiri said...
This is really one of the best paintings I've ever seen!  The blue fits her childish character perfectly! I love it! :)

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing! Great job!!!!! I loved the shadowing and the way you made the little girl sit, her curved toes were the perfect touch. The bubbles made it look childish too, great great job!!!!! Please keep painting, you're truly amazing!:)

AllThatJazz said...
Wow this is an unbelievable piece! I applaud you and your paints, and I hope to see more of your work in the future. Amazing.

LongLazyDays55 said...
So detailed! It's so lifelike! How long did this take you to paint? Keep painting! :)