Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Spring Spray

Spring Spray

Report abuse
Description:
I put this under a still life, but I didn't actually have anything in front of me or a reference so I don't know if that still counts... I work at a florist and this type of arrangement that I painted is...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

RaquelAnonymous said...
Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:43 am:
This piece of artwork, in my opinion, is spectacular! I totally beleive it took you more than four hours! This is a job well done! 

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:15 am :
Thank you so much!  It did take a long time, so I should have put approx 4.5 hours, if not more!  Oil is a pain to dry!
I'm glad you like it, forreal! :D

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:01 pm:
This is really REALLY well-done. You did a fantastic job!

Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:16 am :
Thank you! :D I appreciate it a lot!