New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Midnight Spell

Midnight Spell This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This piece I did because of a book I read. A beautiful starry night was shining over the pitch black hills, and a single, magical tree stood, silhouetted against the fullest moon I had ever seen. :)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

whiteroseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21, 2012 at 4:27 pm:
This is a beautiful piece...sorry for acting so...soulless this morning.  This is really good, good job...love you lots!

Adi-heid said...
May 20, 2012 at 3:47 pm:
This picture is so adorable! I love it!

RaquelAnonymous said...
I really like this! :) Thanks for sharing!

iTideThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sorry the photo quality isn't very good.  I just took a picture of the painting I did.  Hope u like it anyways.