Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > this is me

this is me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
this painting is what i feel, what i like and what i want.
Tags: best lovers

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This art/photo has 55 comments. Post your own now!

believer16 said...
This is absolutely beautiful and i believe in the message you send. I hope you recieve what you want most. And you are very talented. I see and understand a whole meaning behind this painting. Incredible job and i love it:) I hope that once my poems get accepted to the website that you go and read them to see what you think. I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Uzair M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 2:44 am
thanks for appreciation. i would surely read your poems once they are on the website. thanks a lot once again.

garshongjasmine replied...
beautiful work  

HeraclitusDRM said...
May 23, 2010 at 10:30 am
I really like the whole Willy Wonka/Wonderland vibe you have going here. Is that white area around you and your companion a symbol for the inability to access what you most desire?

YES YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM GLAD SOMEONE REALLY NOTICED THAT. I AM STILL UNABLE TO REACH THAT, THATS WHY ITS STILL WHITE. WHEN THINGS WILL CHANGE, I AM SURE THE COLORS WOULD COME MORE CLOSER TO US..

HeraclitusDRM replied...
So am I to understand you created this piece? I only ask because it was published anonymously.

May 27, 2010 at 1:04 am
Yea I created this piece myself. It was a mistake that my name didn't came in the magazine with the painting.

HeraclitusDRM replied...

It's rather lovely, I must say. If you don't mind, I'm going to quote Bob Dylan and the song Dark Eyes: "Oh, time is short and the days are sweet and passion rules the arrow that flies."

So...what is it you're trying to reach in this painting?

May 29, 2010 at 2:33 am
well thats difficult to write it here. in addition its difficult for me to explain it. i just hope that i get it very soon.

HeraclitusDRM replied...
I as well. Keep it up.

charlottegirl said...
May 23, 2010 at 10:20 am
This is beautiful! The colors and the perspective are lovely. Please keep painting! I would love to see more gorgeous work.

that_one_kid said...
May 23, 2010 at 9:38 am
It's nice, I really really like it. :)

kikigirl101 said...
This is so pretty, I often wish I could draw or  paint and you have that beautiful talent so I hope you draw and pain and create more!

May 2, 2010 at 3:45 am
thank you soo much. i am really thankfull. and i hope when i make more paintings you people also like them

jonas_chic899 said...
aw pretty!!!!!!! great job:)))))

TeganLuvsTheSpotlight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 1:26 am
Thats so beautiful, i love all the colours and the trees!!! Its amazing! Truly!

wiredup101 said...
Its an amazing peice. wish i was that talented

Sara! said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 7:22 am
Wow! That's awesome! i really love it!

katiepickelsimer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 4:50 am
I love how it's colorful, it's a painting I would buy and hang it in my room.

katiep said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 4:48 am
wow this painting is beautiful, it's a real eye catcher. I really love it.