Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > this is me

this is me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
this painting is what i feel, what i like and what i want.
Tags: best lovers

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This art/photo has 55 comments. Post your own now!

Blah said...
I'll try my best to not rain on your parade. This is very good,but it looks extremeley simular to Walk in Rain by Lenoid Alfremov (you can google it). There is nothing wrong with using other artist's work ,unless you don't credit them, which is what you are doing.I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I've seen countless people copy his work with no credit. 

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it! Especially how you put the date and time on the bottom... Nice touch. Very good.

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 10:31 am
Beautiful!! I love it!!!

SkimKimchi said...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 10:38 am
                    WOW 0_o

wolfie-120895 said...
I love the sheer simpleness of this:) being an ocd stickler for detail makes me happy when i see somthing like this be so beautiful:)

wonderHaley said...
Oh my gosh. Your description of this picture is exactly how I feel! It's beautiful, by the way. Keep it up!

RhythmAndRhyme said...
So beautiful! Keep it up! :DDD

GravityMcFalls said...
I think I understand this picture, but knowing me, I don't. I love the colors and how around you and the other person it's white. My mind, heart, and soul understand it but my brain is waiting to figure it out. Lol. I really love this painting! < ^.^ >

kissjamie said...
I LIKE <33

captaindanger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so beautiful! Great job.

sunriseusnset said...
gorgeous. beautiful colors that are really telling a story here. way to express you feelings in such a rational way. again, i love it.

someone_else said...
This painting is simply beautiful.  I'm not much of an artist, so I doubly admire people who can take colored gels and create something as beautiful as this.  There is a raw emotion and innocence behind this that is so genuine, it doesn't let you question it.  There are so many different layers you can examine this painting on, and each one presents a slightly altered tale.  This is true, untainted beauty.

Noxfaratos said...
I love this! It's beautiful, and in a way what I feel to. Fantastic!

consumedbygrace247 said...
This is amazing!! I just love the colors and the reflection of the people.

Alia_TanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I love this painting! it reminds me of my closest friends! always a happy memory that makes my day! Great Job! :D

starlight26 said...
Wow!! It is truly amazing! LOVED the colors and expression. Keep it up :)

bennyB said...
I dont get it what does this picture represent??

Uzair M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

well i treid to explain a relationship which exists between me and somebody who is very special to me. every thing is perfect harmony. colors around and we are very close to each other. But the white color which wraps us represents that there is something which i could not reach in our relationship.

i hope i made sense.

if you are in a relationship you will definately get it. you know what i painted it a long time ago and now the white color doesnt have to be there anymore coz i... (more »)

Brook_little_obbsessive said...
beautiful and so inspiring i think we can all relate

Emmy13329 said...
awesome painting!!!,check  my stuff later ..if u want ..i stopped posting on here though cuz it takes forever to get published