Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Antique Lamp

Antique Lamp

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 38 comments. Post your own now!

BrendaBand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really good... :]

Moonbeam13 said...
I love how you captured the light! :)Subarashii"(すばらしい)

Paige.R. said...
I'm not sure what to say. It's amazing....purely amazing. I'm aw-strucken

lilyraven said...
Wow this is impressive...I know talent when I see it; both my mom and aunt are incredibly talented. This definitely falls into that category! =)

Amphodite_11 said...
this is fantastic! it looks just like a photo. you put in all the relflections and stuff, which i found was really hard.

dizzy d said...
Jan. 30, 2010 at 12:05 am
simply gorgeous. one of the best i've seen

Iheartthearts said...
So gorgeous! Reminds me of one of my friends.

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
positively beautiful

mrchnmllo9 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:21 am
Yes this is oil paint, the photo is just a little fuzzy. Thanks! :D

BrittanyPaige14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 8, 2009 at 2:20 am
Good work!! I like this. Is this in Colored pencils?? i cant tell whats the medium. Keep going with all your color, and maybe do a very clear oil painting of this, or something similar, with some rich colors; it will bring it out. Very great! -BP

chellygen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ughhh! I wanted to give you 5 stars and it went thru with one!!! You are an amazing artist!!!!

Madi J. said...
i honestly thought tht was a photo when i saw it- wow ur wicked good.. thts ur calling!

GlassHeart said...
Aug. 17, 2009 at 10:10 am
I agree with everything. This is so unique!

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:55 am
I agree. This is amazing, I can' believe it's an oil painting. You have talent!

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2009 at 7:53 am
Wow. Are you sure that's an oil painting? It's so incredibly...realistic. You have some SERIOUS talent! If you can paint something like that from just looking at it, I wonder what you can do abstract. Use your creative side, and you will be one truly amazing artist! Seriously, keep up the good work!

Todd S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is amazing.

xXx_Fox_xXx replied...
Thats God given talent and a lot of practice! Keep it up, I want to see more amazing things like this!

iDragonfly replied...
beautiful mystical colors!