Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The DoodleThat Lasted All Period

The DoodleThat Lasted All Period

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own!

morgan said...
that is really creative, and drawn well too. I love the different stages of the picture.

nikkigonefishinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:10 am:

This so cool! Ilike how you can see the brainstorming and then the final product I also liked the colors. G. Job:)

ImErica said...
cool!could anyone tell me how to post these???? im sorta a good drawer and would love feed back. 

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the way you used mix media on this one :D

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really cool, I love the idea. It does seem a little un-put-together, though, I think it could be done better.

ammanda-xoxo replied...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:21 pm :
This is really ammazing! :)

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18, 2011 at 6:32 am :

I like it un-put together.  Makes it look cool and contemorary.  People don't get attenetion doing the same old boring stuff..

WindDancerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 19, 2011 at 4:44 pm :
I agree, Odessa! It's very doodle-ish, as it should be. It's just jumbled up thoughts put on paper, really. I think it's lovely.

AngelsVs.Demons013 said...
cool i really like

alanacarlene said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 4:56 pm:
O my goodness! I absolutely LOVE this painting! It's different and interesting and I love that. I'm amazed at how well you drew the colarbone I'm jealous! Haha Great job!

AllayAlane said...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 6:19 pm:
Awesome. (:

superswim_19 said...
wow that is so amazing! i love how it shows different stages of drawimg it and i'm glad that you left some parts unfinished, it makes it simple and beautiful! =D

trblue said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 4:09 pm:
that really is cool and well creative.

fiftiesgal467This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Cool! Can see the whole thought process!

Shelby R. said...
Clever! Very Clever!
You are marked with genuis. Probably another reason you could not pay attention to another boring lecture. Thank you for finding humor in the most dull of moments and passing it on to others so that we might laugh as well. Oh, and by the way...are you still drawing Cody? Or has the name changed? Sigh! Another
story to be told in another Work of Art.
Thank you for your excellence!!!!

onlyiz said...
this made me laugh as well!
it's imaginitive and personable.
and of course; well done!
(plus my crush's name is cody so...)

Christof W. said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 2:43 am:
This made me laugh. When most people are texting in class, you are creating a work of art. Way to Go!
You have the soul of an artist!