Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Monet Still Life

Monet Still Life

Report abuse
Description:
A realistic still life set up, completed from life, featuring one of Monet's paintings.
Tags: objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

SetiziaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1, 2012 at 9:03 pm:

One reaction:

This. is. ethereal.

Somehow you simultaneously captured the essential characteristics of oil paint (soft, blending sroekes) and captured unprecedented detail...though I suggest more background details to make the distant objects more 3D

SetiziaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 1, 2012 at 9:05 pm :
Sorry I meant "strokes" instead of "sroekes"

smilepretty0828 said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:40 pm:
I really love this art; you have a very nice way of manipulating the objects. I actually have a copy of monet's painting hanging in my house! :)

NatSigz said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 9:52 am:
The technique here is unbelievable! I wish I had more of an Impressionistic style because it creates a deeper level of visual interest. Bravo :)

Unknown0_0 said...
Oh, I love your work the colors are all so beautiful and moving. I really do like them. :)

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:20 am:
I like that there's a painting inside the painting~ the flowers are also lovely.

Wordscantsay said...
This is... wow that's all I can really say. this work is done with such proficiency it's just wow!!