Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Interview With The Vampire

Interview With The Vampire

Report abuse
This is an interesting piece, as it is based loosely off of Fauvism, in that the study done is to see the effect of colors upon emotions. I took this idea a step further by combining art with literature....(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
I do like how you showed the humanity of Lestat and the monster that everyone knows him to be. I have never heard of fauvism but, I love the colors on top of the emotions. I hope you draw more like this.
the_dreamer42 said...
Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:27 am
WOW. Shading is beautiful!
Lovely346 said...
I love this movie, nice painting. :)
beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Such a beautiful rendering of a dangerous creature---I was surprised reading in your description that the piece is loosely based of off Fauvism. I never thought of Fauvism being about colors and emotions.
NatSigz replied...
It is a concept which some chose to be the basis for their work, and I thank you for the compliment :)
Tskitty1 said...
Great painting and colors were vibrant
ptcw374 said...
Wow this piece is amazing I love your work!!!!!
IlovedracoandItalytoomuch said...
It's gorgeous! You're a great artist!
marshizzle1 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful! love it :)