Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Interview With The Vampire

Interview With The Vampire

Report abuse
Description:
This is an interesting piece, as it is based loosely off of Fauvism, in that the study done is to see the effect of colors upon emotions. I took this idea a step further by combining art with literature....(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:15 pm:
I do like how you showed the humanity of Lestat and the monster that everyone knows him to be. I have never heard of fauvism but, I love the colors on top of the emotions. I hope you draw more like this.

the_dreamer42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 10:27 am:
WOW. Shading is beautiful!

Lovely346 said...
I love this movie, nice painting. :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Such a beautiful rendering of a dangerous creature---I was surprised reading in your description that the piece is loosely based of off Fauvism. I never thought of Fauvism being about colors and emotions.

NatSigzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 4:00 pm :
It is a concept which some chose to be the basis for their work, and I thank you for the compliment :)

Tskitty1 said...
Great painting and colors were vibrant

ptcw374 said...
Wow this piece is amazing I love your work!!!!!

IlovedracoandItalytoomuch said...
It's gorgeous! You're a great artist!

marshizzle1 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful! love it :)