Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Little Kitten

Little Kitten This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: kittens

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 40 comments. Post your own now!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2013 at 9:21 am
This has to be my favourite! I love it in every single way.. The fur on the cat is so well done...How did you  manage to do it with oil paints??

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! but this painting is really old, i dont even know what happened to it anymore lol. i can do much better with acrylics and oils now. .. and pastels.. lol ;)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 4, 2013 at 11:16 am
Then I MUST see you newer work Kseniya!!  And well I do love cats and this is very pretty so I'm sad that it's lost :((

pulledheartstring said...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:26 am
I love how soft the kitten looks.

IamtheshyStargirl said...
The backlighting is incredible!!!!

Chans247 said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 5:36 am
Kitty! I love it. It is just so adorable!

HarryPotterFreak13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
ITS SO CUTE!!!!!! OMG! GREAT JOB! I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS PAINTING WHEN i FIRST SAW IT!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:13 am
Adorable kitty~ Love how the fur appears realistic and the sunshine illuminated in the background.

aem312 said...
this is adorable! and so well done too!

consumedbygrace247 said...
AWWW so cute! Looks real :)

CheyDance said...
I absutly love it it looks so real like that person is standing in front of me i love, love, love it !!!!!!!!!! :)

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 7:13 am
There's something in this work that captures my full attention! Too bad I need to favorite it!

MayDay said...
That is so amazing, i cant even tell you how blown away i am by the detail!!!

AaronLawrence said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 11:48 am
brilliant texture on the fur, the nose could be raised a bit higher though, just a suggestion

Broken_Butterfly said...
Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:57 am
I want to pet the Kitty! It is the cutest kitty ever!

AshTree said...
This is amazing! You are a great artist.

flebaggy said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 10:17 am
im not a big  fan of cats but i  do  volenterr at a  cat shelter and  you brin goout  the life int he cats  and  the  love and  beatuty of they i love the   lght on the cat and the  detais

FindSchwa84 said...
This is amazing!!

fefe1996 said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:48 am

wow amazing! you did a great job! you have amazing talent!

God bless

lindley-riekel said...

This is amazing!

You have true talent.