Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Sunset in the City

Sunset in the City This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 30 comments. Post your own now!

Morgan W. said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 9:42 am
WOW!!!!! and how old are you?

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

none of ur business?

lol jk

16 now, drew it at 15

ChristopherK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is stunning. Fantastic. Keep drawing!!!

suhas said...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:24 am
you are a true artist!!!! and my favorite artist...keep it up..mail me at skywalker24svnit@gmail .com.....

thanks! lol thats a big honor. i think there are many people on teenink better than me, though. and my art coordinator doesn't think this painting deserves to be put in my portfolio btw.

Tree*Hugger said...
i love the way you did the water and the colors in the sky and the city far in the distance is a nice touch! : )

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 2, 2009 at 12:33 am
thanks! it's actually just a pic that i saw in a magazine and i thought that it looked very nice, so i painted it, modifying the colors to make them a little brighter.

Deborah J. said...
May 31, 2009 at 10:46 am
This is so amazing! Did you think of it or did you really see it? What city is this? WOW this is just awesome

flower child said...
I love this painting with it sfumato background and chiascuro technique its reminds me of Mannerism period painting

AbbyQ replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 12:37 am
Wow! That's a lot of big words! I just think it's beautiful!