Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Sunset in the City

Sunset in the City This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 30 comments. Post your own!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 29, 2012 at 2:07 pm:
Woah my god, this fabulous! it should go in the magazine! I'm an artist, but your work is sooo much more better then mine! (P.S. I'd love it if you looked at my work! Thanks) I love the way you captured the light reflecting on the water!

suzyqgirl777 said...
May 16, 2012 at 8:20 am:

i am looking at this with my artist friend and he said "I hate them for being so good!"

AMAZING!!!

aem312 said...
wow. this is fantastic!

C.L.Erins said...
VERY impresive :)

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm :

Thank you :)

MakenzieB. said...
Dec. 14, 2011 at 10:43 am:
Amazing! Boy do I wish I could buy some of the work on this site! You are very talented! I like your choice of colors and the effects that you added onto the water and clouds. You're a great artist so never stop painting!

Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm :
Thank you! and im sorry but i already gave away this painting...

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                      WOW!!!! :D

Christchurch6.3 said...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 12:24 am:

This is so beautiful, you have real talent.

Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:43 pm :
Thank you so much! comments like yours made me decide to go to an art school despite my parent's disapprovement

Linghoon said...
Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:55 am:
woooww that is amazing!! :O 

saycheese_nati said...
this is amazing!

whatireallythink said...
that is amazing.

CountryGothic said...
Very beautiful, the water and the clouds are my favorite...it sort of reminds me of that song "Airplanes/Wish right now"

fefe1996 said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:46 am:

WOW! that is just... wow amazing! beautiful :) you did a great job on this! wish i could rate it more than 5 stars!

God bless

Emmaaa said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:05 pm:
All I have to say is , Whoa.

Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 pm :
lol thanks for the "whoa". i gave this painting to my bf for Christmas.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:50 am:
this is INCREDIBLE. if i had that sort of talent, i wouldn't even go to school because i'd be drawing so much.

Jun. 6, 2010 at 12:16 am :

thank you! :) and i dont think that would be possible if u were me lol since my parents made me go to a specialized math and science high school in NYC, so i hav no time for that, and even if i did, its too exhausting to do everyday.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 12:27 pm :
i totally understand. but still, you're incredible.