New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Untitled

Report abuse
Description:
Using abstract expressionism I attempted to convey a mellow feeling using this piece.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own!

OneDirectionInfection said...
This is so good! I can honestly only draw stick figures.

morgan said...
it looks like a feeling between cool, peaceful, and sort of happy. i like it.

Micky21098 said...
May 15, 2012 at 3:48 pm:
This really caught my eye, and i found myself breathless. Last week I found myself feeling exactly like this, but couldnt find words to describe it. I dont need words, this is way better. Thank you for this contribution to my day

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I found this really beautiful!way to go!!!!

KateLAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my gosh, this looks so serene and perfect. I love the the shades of blue-you balanced it all out perfectly!

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really nice. You did a great job on this. 5/5 = )

Sierraam said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 10:57 am:
This is a great art piece, You did  Fantastic job! I loverthe shapes used and the shading and use of color.

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 10:57 am:
Its so pretty =)

TinyclawThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The deatail is amazing! It left me breathless!! What i get from your painting is a dance, you have a very strong sense of movement to me.

fefe1996 said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:45 am:

love it! its beautiful!~ i love al the blues that you used :) the right side of the pic reminds me of a waterfall :)

God bless

angelsteals replied...
Apr. 22, 2011 at 4:03 pm :

wow after reading the comments and looking at the pic i thought or a wedding by the ocean.

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 8:20 pm:
I love it! It reminds me of mariage, the two interlocking rings.

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:51 am:
it feels like wind... and bubbles.

jonas_chic899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 7:43 am:
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD vlues r soo pretty!! this is amazing!

jonas_chic899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 7:44 am :
srry *blues:)

spitfire213 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it catches the eye in a really relaxing way

EcoWriter3 said...
This is really pretty. Very cool!

M&M4ever said...
it's so beautiful, i love it ... you're a great artist [=