Orange

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

RedHadanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 10 at 1:46 pm
Love the texture and how you used opposite colors for the backround making the orange of the orange stand out more.

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 11:41 am
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely ravishing. The texture (that resembles an orange so much I wish oranges were actually all that perfect and ripe) and the coloring, and the shadows...it's all absolutely fantastic. Bravissima. :) 

Deej6595 said...
Very beautiful texture.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:14 am
So realistic~ I like it very much.

Aksu5 said...
This is beautiful! :O

LOllyLucy said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:46 am
YOu are such a well painter. I myself as an artist and sold many paintings, would love to paint a piece like this. You have given me an idea. Thankyou and keep painting one's like this. Again, keep painting because more people should be given the chance to see your work.

CrystalBlood replied...
Thank you so much!

Moldova said...
OOHH WOW I loveee this!
What did you use? Acrylic?

CrystalBlood replied...
Thank you :D It is in oil paint