watching This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

LonglegsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21 at 9:04 am:
Gorgeous. So real, I can't believe it's not a photo.

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:06 am:
Amazing this is so in depth. I thought it might of been a picture :) The eye is magnificent!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 9:32 am:
Cool looks like a dragon's eye. The colors really pop out.

samas said...
When I first saw this as a small little thing, I thought it was a photo. I was going to say "Oh cool. How did you get that close to take that?" Then I realized that it wasn't a photo. But either way, it's cool. I really do like the look of this because it's different from you know, a normal painting of an eye.

lonelyLaviathin said...
fantastic fellow ohioan:)

the-ampersand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
amazing color use. simply gorgeous, like VeggieMonster says. makes me think of a sleepy dragon... enchanting.

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This just pops right out of the computer screen. Love the colors and everything about it! 

VeggieMonster said...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 8:01 am:
This is gorgeous, teach me your ways! Haha :)

HateKnuckle said...
I think a ceramic whale decided to look at a sunset. This is amzing btw.

Cello_girllll This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Oooooooooooooooo, this looks awesome!