Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Scene from Simon's Rock

Scene from Simon's Rock

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

chrissie said...
it looks . . . super realistic. like you're just walking by and see two people sitting there. it's peaceful and unforced. very nice.

Almaloo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really beautiful! What really caught my attention was the title :) I've been to the Simon's Rock campus 3 times and can picture the spot where this was painted. Are you a student there?

Jacob44 said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:44 am
Lifelike! Its great, wish I could paint so realistically, but I guess that's why and I'm a writer and photographer instead... keep up the good work!

AshTree said...
This is truly beautiful technique. I the feel of it and the way the faces arent perfect. They aren't looking at you either. the way their faces are posed kind of reminds me of manet not monet- manet. he rarely had his portraits without the peopl looking in a different direction. I like this very much.

coravecwriter said...
Wow. Amazing!

jennifur said...
Nov. 5, 2010 at 11:50 am
that looks so.... lifelike!

FindSchwa84 said...
Oh my goodness, this is so realistic!

TheNovaClytie said...
Whoa...just...whoa.

alidanielle said...
wwoowww. i thought that this was real for a second!! haha well i love the detail of the sun on her skirt and just the light... its amazing, pretty realistic:] 

charcoalfinger said...
This is very 1930's america, a nice capsule of day to day life,