New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Woods

Report abuse
Description:
I did this last year. It was a really tedious process, what with the pointillism, but I liked the end result. On the watery sections I gave it a slight wash for a realistic effect.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

InkWriter13 said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:14 pm:
Stunning! Beautiful work here. I love the detail and colors. Wonderful, wonderful work. :D Would you please comment on my work titled An Alternate Perspective and A New Puppy? I would really appreciate it! :D

the-ampersand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very elegant and quiet in a beautiful way. well done.

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful, your hard work paid off.  I wish I had talent like this!

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:28 pm:
Yoah! Really impressive!

dragonbee said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 7:48 pm:
wow ur amzing r u professional? keep up the great work

Jeromeflies replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:48 am :
Thanks so much!

Curly_SueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 10:26 am:
that'ssocoolOMG!