Orchids

Report abuse
Description:
Oil on gesso. It took me around 16 hours. I wanted to make them look alive.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 25 comments. Post your own!

team_haymitchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 14, 2012 at 5:48 pm:
and they do look alive. beautiful.

invisiblerainbowbutterfly101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:10 pm:
thats amazing

Aysia said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:52 am:
My goodness this is gorgeous!!!! Great job!

KaylaMc716This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is so pretty! I want to buy this pic for my room lol

sarah4president said...

beautiful

open_your_eyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm :
Thank you!

rose said...
i love orchids

Benx42 said...
mmm, pretty good

Jazz_Band_Drummer said...
I love this soo much, you have so much talent, much love<3 

Aug. 26, 2011 at 5:28 pm :
thanks hon, ily too.

JMThe-one said...
This is good. Better than my art. 

Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:17 pm :
I don't think so. Your art is pretty amazing.

JMThe-one replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:19 pm :
Well I can say I never spent 16 hours on a piece, but this is still better than my stuff. lol 

Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:21 pm :
Thanks you :)

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
You are SOOOO talented.  I really wish I was good at oil painting, or any painting for that matter.  I am trying to get better but it is SLOOOWWWW progress.  You have a great talent, don't let it run out, keep it going!!!

JustDreaming said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 2:04 pm:
wow, i just love the colors and details. great!

Webone1 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 7:38 pm:
You could definitely sell this painting in a gallery. I would buy!! Haha

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:28 pm:
Wow! What a great painting! Keep it up!

consumedbygrace247 said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:27 am:
Wonderful, they really do look alive and realistic! I love the color of the background it really makes the color of the flowers pop. Congrats on a wonderful peice of work

Tess213 said...
Jun. 27, 2011 at 3:17 pm:
these are my favorite type of flowers and colors. wow

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_5pu33jv8svbrclpie6negrq597, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0